Shipping & Handling Policy
These are applied as per weight and vary from city to city and country to country. The minimum charges are calculated for you and are shown on the final review of your order page before you pay for the goods. The final delivery charge will be calculated before the dispatch of the product(s). If payments are different from the amount shown on “the final review of your order” page you will be informed of the final delivery charges.
During special promotions, costs and delivery times may vary. It will be displayed within the terms of the promotion.
Guest checkout is a feature on sifa.pk that allows you to make purchases from our site without creating or using an account. While using guest checkout, you will be required to enter the following information: first and last name, year of birth, billing and shipping addresses, telephone number, credit card information and an email address where we can send order and shipping notifications. This information will not be saved on our site and you will have to re-enter it every time you use guest checkout.
- Orders received on Sunday and Pakistan’s national holidays will be processed and shipped on the next working day.
- Delivery time is between 3-5 working days (no delivery on Sundays). However, delivery can take up to 7 working days during the busy shopping season or our mega sales events.
Customs, duties and taxes
When ordering goods from sifa.pk for delivery overseas, you may be subject to pay import duties and taxes levied once, the package reaches the specified destination. You must pay any additional charges for customs clearance; we cannot control these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from sifa.pk, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Your privacy is important to us, and we know that you care about how information about your order is used and shared. We want our international customers to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to customs authorities' opening and inspection.
- All international orders may be subject to taxes, fees, surcharges and duties (if applicable)
- Taxes and fees are based on many factors, including location, material, item value, etc. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be as customs policies vary widely from country to country.
- If your order does require any additional charges, the customer must pay the package to clear customs.