Sifa.pk will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Comments you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way.
Sifa.pk does not regularly review posted Comments but reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any comments submitted to the site. You grant sifa.pk the right to use the name you submit in connection with any comments. You agree not to use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any comments you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make, and you agree to indemnify sifa.pk and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any comments you submit. Sifa.pk and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments submitted by you or any third party.
Sifa.pk click-to-chat terms and conditions
By using the click-to-chat service, you represent and warrant that:
- You are at least 13 years old;
- Information you supply does not violate these terms and will not cause injury to any person or entity; and
- You will use the information provided by a click-to-chat representative for your personal use only. You further agree that:
- You will not provide personal information about yourself or others as you use the click-to-chat service, including, but not limited to, your full name, e-mail, telephone number, CNIC or credit card information;
- You will not take any actions that may undermine, disrupt or manipulate the integrity of the click-to-chat service, or interfere with or disrupt the servers or networks connected to the click-to-chat service;
- You will not transmit through the click-to-chat service any unlawful, harassing, libellous, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, racist or otherwise objectionable material of any kind;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity, or make any false statement regarding your employment, agency or affiliation with any person or entity; and
- You will not stalk, threaten or harass click-to-chat service representatives or infringe upon or attempt to infringe upon their privacy.
- Your live chat with a click-to-chat representative is not public on the sifa.pk website and is only seen between you and sifa.pk. You will not have the ability to edit or delete any information you have submitted. Sifa.pk reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any information for any reason. You acknowledge that you, not sifa.pk, are responsible for the information you submit.
Copyright law may protect information a click-to-chat representative provides to you, and you may only use such information for your personal use. For any information that you submit, you grant sifa.pk a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and sell or distribute such information or incorporate such information into any form, medium or technology, including in connection with the marketing and promotional purposes, throughout the world without compensation to you.
You expressly understand and agree that the click-to-chat service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Sifa.pk expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. No advice or information obtained by you from your use of the click-to-chat service shall create any warranty. You understand and agree that sifa.pk makes no warranty that the quality of products purchased by you at sifa.pk related to your use of the click-to-chat service will meet your expectations.
You agree to indemnify and hold sifa.pk (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations, warranties, and obligations set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.